Article 1 Introduction
The user is deemed to have fully understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions, so please read them thoroughly before using the Services.
Article 2 Scope of application and changes
1. These Terms shall apply to all legal relations arising between the user and the Company regarding the use of the Services, etc.
2. Our company shall be able to change, add, or delete all or part of this agreement at any time without obtaining the user’s consent (hereinafter referred to as “changes”).
Our company is not responsible for any damage caused to users due to changes in these terms. Changes to these Terms will take effect from the time of display on this site.
3. Even if some provisions of this agreement are invalidated, the validity of other provisions will not be affected.
4. The User shall consent in advance that, in addition to the Terms, the User’s Guide for the Services provided by our company constitutes a part of the Terms governing the User.
Article 3 Product Subscription
1. The user shall make a regular purchase (delivery once a month) of cosmetics and other products related to beauty and fashion from the Company (hereinafter, the subscription contract between the member and the Company regarding the purchase of this product shall be ” Purchase Agreement “).
2. Users who do not wish to purchase this product should immediately cancel the purchase agreement in accordance with Article 10 of the Terms.
3. The price of this product is a fixed amount, but the price may be changed by our judgment.
In the event that the price is changed, a notice shall be given on this site at least one month prior to the product shipping month on which the price change will take effect, and the Member shall submit Article 10 (1) one month before the next product shipping date If there is no cancellation procedure based on, it is considered that you have accepted the price change.
Article 4 payment method
1. All payment methods for this product shall be by credit card. We can not accept any other payment methods such as cash on delivery and cash.
2. If there is any change in your credit card information, please contact us immediately.
We are not responsible for any dispute between the user and the credit card company.
3.If the card number or expiration date is changed or renewed by the card company, the card company may notify the company of the changed or renewed member number or expiration date without notifying the customer in advance. Please note that.
In this case, the credit card payment will be continued with the updated credit card.
Article 5 Delivery of goods
1. The user can change the delivery destination of this product after the next month by changing the registration information according to the method specified by our company until one week before the next shipment.
2. We will carry out the delivery procedure on the specified date every month.
The delivery time may be delayed due to the following reasons. The Company will not be liable for any delays in the delivery of this product (except for the Company’s intentional or gross negligence).
(1) If you did not receive your luggage for the convenience of the user
(2) Delivery is affected due to circumstances that are not attributable to the Company, such as delivery circumstances (Mid-year / year of the year of the year), natural disasters, traffic conditions, weather, etc.
(3) When it takes longer than usual delivery days due to the circumstances of the delivery company such as remote islands
(4) Other notices on the Site
3. The user should receive this product within the period designated by us from the date we ship this product. If you do not receive the Product within that period, it will be returned to us. The return shipping fee shall be borne by the member.
4. If there is a change in the delivery address of this product, such as a change in the registered address, please notify the registered address of the delivery destination immediately.
5. If this product is returned to us, we will notify you by email that the product has been returned. After receiving the e-mail, the member should apply for the specified re-delivery request for the product immediately.
6. The storage period of this product is 30 days from the date this product is returned to us. If the storage period has expired, this product cannot be redistributed. In this case, we can not refund the price.
7. Free shipping for this product. However, postage for re-delivery (including re-delivery) shall be paid by cash on delivery and paid by the member (postage varies depending on the shipping address).
Article 6 Returns and exchanges
1. We do not accept any returns for the convenience of members.
2. The member, if the delivered product is damaged or missing, will contact you within seven days after the arrival of the product and contact the customer regarding the damage or lack of the product. You can apply for a replacement. In this case, the member shall perform the procedure for returning the goods in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company (the shipping fee shall be borne by the Company).
3. Based on the preceding paragraph, our company will receive the product you wish to return from the member, confirm damage or lack, and replace it with the same or equivalent product.
Article 7 Cancellation of purchase contract
1. If the user wishes to cancel the purchase contract (hereinafter referred to as “cancellation”), he / she shall apply for cancellation according to the method specified by the Company (contact from the contact form). The Company will proceed with the cancellation immediately after receiving the application.
2. The member who wants to cancel must complete the cancellation application by the last day of every month. If the cancellation application is not completed by the last day of each month, it will be deemed that the application for purchase of the following month has been made and this product will be shipped.
3. For members who have applied for cancellation before the shipment of this product after the end of each month, cancellation will be effective on the last day of the month to which the product was shipped to the destination.
4. If you apply for the campaign, if there is a specified period, you can not cancel during that period. After the specified period, the purchase contract will continue automatically, but it can be canceled in accordance with the provisions of the preceding three paragraphs.
5. Even after canceling, the Newsletter will be delivered to the registered e-mail address unless the member performs the prescribed cancellation procedure.
Article 12 Prohibited matters
1. The user shall not perform the following acts. If a user engages in any of the following acts, the Company shall be deemed to be a violation of these Terms, regardless of whether the user has intentional or negligence.
(1) Applying for false registration details
(2) Acts that hinder the operation of our “Store for you” or other business, or actions that may cause trouble
(3) Acts of sending malicious programs such as computer viruses to this site
(4) Acts that may or may cause a failure to the system infrastructure of this site
(5) Illegal activities such as unauthorized use of credit cards
(6) Act of impersonating another person and using this service, etc.
(7) Inconvenience to other users, third parties, or the Company, acts that cause disadvantage or damage to these persons, or acts that may cause them
(8) Acts that infringe on other users, third parties or intellectual property rights such as trademark rights and copyrights, privacy rights and other rights, or activities that may cause such infringement
(9) Acts that violate public order and morals, and other acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that may cause them
(10) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
2.If a user violates the prohibited acts in each of the preceding paragraphs and causes damage to other users, third parties, or the Company, the user, regardless of negligence, will be responsible and responsible Will be liable for damages.
Article 13 Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations
Users may not transfer, succeed or otherwise dispose of all or part of the obligations, rights, obligations and contractual status arising in connection with these Terms or the use of this site to a third party .
Article 14 non-warranty / disclaimer
1. The Company shall be liable for the Services etc. only to the extent limited in accordance with the provisions of these Terms. The Company shall not be liable for any items that are not guaranteed, are not liable, or are assumed to be the responsibility of the user in the provisions of these Terms.
2． The Company does not make any guarantees, express or implied, regarding the credibility, legality, usefulness, etc. of the information, contents, materials, products and other matters provided by the Company in this service etc. Hmm.
The user agrees to use the Services, etc. at his / her own risk, and even if any damages to the users or third parties are caused by using the Services, the Company shall not be liable for the damages. I do not owe it.
3. We do not guarantee that the servers we use or the emails we send are free from viruses or other harmful factors.
We are not responsible for any kind of direct or indirect damages caused to users by infection with viruses.
4. If the Company is obligated to notify the user, send a notification to the e-mail address registered in advance by the user, and for the delivery of this product, send the registration registered by the member By delivering it first, you fulfill your obligations.
5. In any case, regardless of the cause of legal claims, the Company shall set forth in the Terms and Conditions for damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. that occur to users regarding use of this service etc. or products. No other liability.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any failure to use the Services.
7. If a user causes damage to another user or a third party by using this service, etc., the user shall resolve this at his own responsibility and expense, The Company shall not cause any inconvenience.
8. Fees related to the installation of computer equipment and communication equipment necessary for the user to use this service, etc., telephone charges, LAN and other application fees and application fees required for using this service, etc. The user shall bear the cost.
We do not take any responsibility for the user’s computer or internet environment.
Article 15 Changes, suspension, and termination of the Services, etc.
1. The Company suspends all or part of the provision of this site without notifying the user in advance in any of the following items in order to keep the operation of this site in good condition Shall be able to
(1) When necessary for regular and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When operation of the system becomes difficult due to fire, power outage, sabotage by a third party, etc.
(3) In addition, if we determine that it is necessary to stop the system
2. The Company shall be able to change, suspend, or terminate the contents of the Services, etc. at any time without prior notice to the User if the Company determines that it is necessary.
3. The Company shall not be liable to the user or any third party for any change, suspension or termination of the contents of this service.
Article 16 Deletion of information
1. The Company will refuse to use the comments and other information sent by the User (hereinafter referred to as the “Information Information”) at the Company’s discretion if it falls under any of the following items. May be deleted without notice.
(1) If the Information is found to infringe on the copyright or other rights of the Company or a third party, or damage the honor or reputation
(2) When the Company receives a notification from a third party that the Information infringes the copyright or other rights of the third party or damages the honor or reputation of the third party.
(3) When the information contains personal information
(4) When it is deemed to violate the laws of Japan or applicable foreign countries
(5) When an order is received from a government office or a public organization based on legal grounds to delete it
(6) When it is deemed inappropriate for the operation of this service etc.
2.If the Company determines that a user falls under any of the prohibitions of each item of Article 12, Paragraph 1 of the Terms, the user may, without any prior notice, You may be denied access.
3. The Company shall not be liable to users or third parties for information deletion or denial of access set forth in the preceding two paragraphs.
Article 17 Damages
1. The Company shall be able to claim compensation for damages from the user if the damage is incurred for reasons attributable to the user.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of this service by the user.
Article 18 Termination, loss of profit on time limit
1.When a member falls under any one of the following items, the Company immediately stops providing this service to the member without any notice or notice, and And you may terminate all contracts with.
(1) When receiving a foreclosure, provisional foreclosure, provisional disposition, tax delinquency, or other disposition of public authority, filing a request for commencement of corporate rehabilitation proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings or bankruptcy proceedings, or from a third party The application has been commenced or an auction procedure has been filed
(2) When the resolution of capital reduction, abolition or change of business or dissolution is made
(3) When we have been delinquently paid for taxes and dues
(4) If this product cannot be delivered to the member within 30 days from the shipping date due to the following reasons or the convenience of the member
① If the registered shipping address is incorrect
② When the member does not request redelivery despite the notice of redelivery from the delivery contractor
③ When the registration change procedure is not performed even though the delivery address has been changed
(5) When payment for this product, etc. cannot be made to the credit card company designated by the member
(6) In the event of a breach of these Terms or any other contract with the Company
(7) When other matters equivalent to the preceding items occur
2. If a member falls under any of the preceding items, the member shall lose the benefit of the deadline to the Company.
3. In the event that the provision of this service, etc. is canceled or the contract is canceled for any of the reasons set forth in paragraph 1 of this Article, the paid product price shall be treated as a penalty and will not be refunded.
Article 19 Handling of personal information
Article 20 Notification / Contact
1. If we need to notify or contact you, we will do so by email.
When we contact a member, we use the registered e-mail address or address, and when we contact a user other than the member, an e-mail address that we reasonably judge to be the contact of the user. Or to an address, etc.
2. The notice set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be effective upon transmission from the Company.
3. We do not accept any visitor’s visits to us unless we deem it necessary.
Article 21 Governing law
The governing law of these terms shall be Japanese law.
Article 22 jurisdiction of agreement
All disputes between members or users related to these Terms and the Company and the Company or its affiliates shall be brought to the Tokyo District Court as the exclusive court of first instance.
Article 31 Inquiries
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us here.
Navi Shibuya V3 floor, 5-5 Maruyama-Cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0044, Japan
Enforcement: August 26, 2013